- Try to make it visual, not a lot of text, just the most relevant content.
- Try to display the most relevant elements, and keep the secondary ones for your explanations.
- You can structure it however you need to follow your explanations (you can start thinking about five main parts: Background, Research Question, Methodology, Data collection, Findings & Conclusions).
- Try to highlight the information that supports the achievement of your research objectives and also the information that supports your conclusions.
- A good exercise of the personal reflection is detecting the weak and the strong points of your work.
- Advice: Do not “copy and paste” the written dissertation. Panel members have had the chance to read it and wish to verify that students can identify key issues.
- Students are advised to rehearse the presentation to ensure it is within the time limits established; if it overruns the set time, the Committee has the right to terminate the presentation, and important concluding comments may not be allowed.
Best writers. Best papers. Let professionals take care of your academic papersOrder a similar paper and get 15% discount on your first order with us
Use the following coupon "FIRST15"
Classroom Essays aims to provide professional academic writing services to students all over the world.
Our dedication to quality and customer satisfaction makes us one of the best academic writing agencies in the world.
Our company focuses on offering high-quality and easily accessible academic writing services to students from all parts of the world.
For any questions, feedbacks, or comments, we have an ethical customer support team that is always waiting on the line for your enquiries. Email us at email@example.com
Send us an E-mail
Call us:+1 (508) 504-5634