- Explanation of a problem to solve.
- Creative Divergence. Exercise where the groups work in a
DIVERGENT manner suggesting proposals to solve the problem previously exposed (point 1).
Creative tools can be used for expanding the playing field using Brainstorming, Brainwriting, SCAMPER.
- Creative Convergence. Exercise where the groups work in a CONVERGENT manner to find a creative solution to solve the problem exposed in the first point.
Two creative tools will be used for project evaluation: SWOT- Matrix and Mind Mapping.
- Design a Logo. The task is to design a logo for the problem exposed in the first point, considering the ideas came up in the 2nd and 3rd point.
Exercise where the groups work to solve in a creative way using two creative tools: Brainstorming and Mind Mapping.
2. Some examples of DIVERGENT questions are:
- What are other alternatives to this?
- What is another way of looking at this?
- How could this be done differently?
- What are all the possibilities?
- What different strategies could be used to solve this problem?
- What predictions might you make about the future of this?
3. Some examples of CONVERGENT questions are:
• What is the single most important point that has been made?
• What is the common theme here?
• What is the most relevant pattern to solve the problem?
Assignment divided into 4 parts:
1. Explanation of a problem to solve. 2. Creative Divergence.
3. Creative Convergence.
4. Design a Logo.
In each part it will be detailed and explained:
• The process followed,
• Tools and techniques used and how,
• What challenges you have encountered, and
•The list of ideas that came up in each part of the assignment.
A written assignment with explanations:
- the process followed,
- tools and techniques used and how,
- what challenges you have
- list of ideas that came up in each part
of the assignment.
This assignment must meet the following formatting requirements:
- Wordcount: 1500 words for the report (10% margin of the words).
- Cover, Table of Contents, References and Appendix are excluded of the total wordcount.
- Font: Arial 12,5 pts.
- Text alignment: Justified.
- Harvard Referencing System (if needed)