As the founder and owner of an upstart electronics firm, you see the need to develop a framework for managing innovation and entrepreneurship. Address any three of the following bullet points:
- How you will encourage your employees to think like entrepreneurs.
- How you will identify, select, and evaluate potential breakthrough ideas.
- Your system for ongoing monitoring and assessment of the external environment.
- How you will determine if an idea represents a breakthrough or incremental innovation.
- Your checklist of criteria for rating innovative ideas.
The final paragraph (three or four sentences) of your initial post should summarize the one or two key points that you are making in your initial response.
Your posting should be about 1 page (400 to 500 words) in length.
- Submit your posting to the Discussion Area by the due date assigned. Respond to at least two posts by the end of the week.