Leveraging Search Technologies (105 points)
Google is the world’s premier search engine with more than 60,000 searches made every second, which equates to between five and six billion searches on any given day. As a result, the company is highly profitable earning around $100 billion in advertising revenue each year.
Research an organization located in the Kingdom Saudi Arabia and discuss the following:
2. What type of search engine technology is the company using?
3. Discuss the benefits the company is gaining from using that technology.
4. What sort of metrics does the company use to measure the success of the utilized search engine technology?
5. What other metrics might the company consider using to measure the success of the utilized search engine technology?
Essay should meet the following requirements:
· Be 5 pages in length, which does not include the title page, abstract, or required reference page, which is never a part of the content minimum requirements.
· Use APA (7th ed) style guidelines.
· Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least nine scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.
· Please include in the answer Appendix ( Graph or table …)
· Use a standard essay format for responses to all questions (i.e., an introduction, middle paragraphs, headline (and conclusion).
· Make sure to include all the key points within conclusion section, which is discussed in the assignment. Your way of conclusion should be logical, flows from the body of the paper, and reviews the major points.
· I would like to see more depth for the question
· Responses must be submitted as a MS Word Document only, typed double-spaced, using a standard font (i.e. Times New Roman) and 12 point type size.
· Plagiarism All work must be free of any form of plagiarism.
· Written answers into your own words. Do not simply cut and paste your answers from the Internet and do not copy your answers from the textbook
Chapter 6 in Information Technology for Management: On-Demand Strategies for Performance, Growth, and Sustainability
Wei, L., & Na, C. (2020). Personalized recommendation algorithm based on improved trustworthiness. 2020 International Conference on Robots & Intelligent System (ICRIS), 526–528.
Drivas, I. C., Sakas, D. P., Giannakopoulos, G. A., & Kyriaki-Manessi, D. (2020). Big Data Analytics for Search Engine Optimization. Big Data and Cognitive Computing, 4(5), 5.