his assignment is intended to provide students with an array of experiential education opportunities outside of the classroom. It will provide the following:
- Connect classroom learning with workplace experience.
- Broaden the view of opportunities for students at many different companies.
- Create a starting point for learning how to network with professionals.
- Practice professionalism and business etiquette.
- Help to define potential career paths after graduation.
- Get a real look into different career paths you can potentially take.
- Use this time as a “pre-interview” for a potential internship, co-op, or job opportunity.
- See different ways you can incorporate your major into a career.
- Practice using professionalism and gain some hands-on experience networking with other professionals.
Students will create a voice audio presentation. Obtain relevant information either in person or via the Internet of a CEO, Manager, Director, or any key player within the organization. Deliverables for this assignment include:
- Engage the audience.
- Stay within the allotted time limit (approximately 10 minutes).
- Voice should be embedded on each slide.
Must add value to what is presented on the slide to improve the understanding of your work.