500-word thread (concerning your key topics) my topics are Family Commitment
within a Family Business (1) and Anarchical Families (2)
500 words each topic
The goal is to create meaningful discussion. That is why it is good to do additional outside research. Make sure to provide scholarly and educational material and work that is engaging and substantive. Simply meeting the minimum requirements earns one only the minimum grade.
1. Conduct an internet search to find and read at least three recent articles that relate to the key topic. Articles may be found on any reputable website that focuses on business, such as the Wall Street Journal, Financial Times, or the Economist. Another good source of information is EBSCOhost, accessible through Liberty University Online’s Library. Websites like about.com, britanica.com, Wikipedia.com, etc. do not constitute scholarly academic articles and references.
1. Of the 3 articles you’ve read, select the article that you wish to discuss and write a review of it. In addition, you must post all 3 (or more) recent articles to the reference section even though you review only 1 of them. You may provide additional references, but references do not replace the 3 articles that relate to your key term. Actually reference the article you review within the article review. Your review must include the following sections (each section must be structured by a heading for each section):
1. A definition of the key topic: this does not count in the 200-word minimum requirement.
1. A summary, in your own words, of the selected article.
1. A discussion, in your own words, of how the article relates to the selected topic.
1. The complete citation, in APA format, of each of the 3 articles read and any other additional references; these do not count in the 200-word requirement.
1. An annotated bibliography of all 3 (or more) articles read.
1. All references must be annotated.