. Define the global product – standardized and adapted products.
2. Define the country-of-origin effect and give examples.
3. Define brand, as it relates to marketing. Differentiate between local brands and global brands.
4. Define Bottom of the Pyramid marketing (BOP) with examples of firms pursing BOP strategies.
5. What are the twelve principles of BOP innovation?
1. Define global branding and give examples of successful global brands.
2. Discuss the three global branding structures, giving an example of each structure. Include in your example what makes the brand successful.
3. What are the trade-offs of centralized versus decentralized marketing decision making in the global market?