Laci Peterson Murder Case, law homework helpSeptember 17, 2020
The definition of the Project Management Maturity Model, business and finance homework helpSeptember 17, 2020
How to focus your Professional Health Blog:
- First, discuss the structure of the two healthcare systems. What aspects of these two healthcare systems are similar and what aspects are different?
- Is the population you chose to focus on (maternal) served well by the countries’ healthcare systems? Discuss and compare exceptional, adequate, and/or inadequate aspects of each HCS. How are they similar or different?
- What improvements should each country make to better serve the population you focused on (maternal)? Based on your research, how do you think countries can achieve these improvements?
Professional Health Blog Minimum Requirements:
- You must use a minimum of 6 sources for full credit in this section of the rubric. Your sources will be listed at the bottom of your blog, under the heading “References.” You must also provide in-text citations, which should be hyperlinked when possible – remember that if you needed a username and password to access a source (such as through the library), your hyperlink may not work, or will be inaccessible to some. Instead, link to a publicly available copy or abstract of your source.
- A list of acceptable sources has been provided for you. Your 6 minimum sources must be drawn from this list. You may use additional sources of your own finding beyond the minimum 6 sources required, but they must be similar in credibility and authority to the sources provided for you.
Tips for writing an above average blog (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.:
- Use appropriate tone and language (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.. Your tone and language for this blog should be professional, but personable. You have the freedom to use your own voice, and to take a more casual approach than you would if you were using a strict academic style. You also want to be relatable to a broad audience. However, your audience must be able to take you seriously, and should interpret you as a credible writer/speaker. So, your challenge is to balance clear, professional language and tone with a personable approach.
- Use hyperlinks throughout your blog post. Hyperlinks can be embedded utilizing the toolbar at the top of your text entry area in the Canvas discussion board where you will submit your work.
- Integrate appropriate visuals, such as charts and graphs, which must be referred to in the text and cited appropriately. Take a look at some of the exemplar blogs provided to you to see how hyperlinks and visuals can be successfully integrated, and consider using Gapminder (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. tools to help you present your data effectively. You can also insert pictures, videos, and graphs into your blog post using the toolbar at the top of the text entry area in the Canvas discussion board where you will submit your work.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"