list the most effective promotional strategies, marketing homework helpSeptember 15, 2020
3 Written Assignments (LAW), law homework helpSeptember 15, 2020
Week 4 Individual Project 1
Deliverable length: 2 pages
- Demonstrate the ability to schedule employees properly.
- Produce a layout of a functional Dining Room.
- Examine restaurant operations and procedures including: reservations, customer databases, and administration procedures.
As the dining room manager of a formal restaurant in a 5-star, 5-diamond rated establishment, you need to ensure adequate staff is scheduled in your dining room for Saturday’s service because the restaurant is completely booked for the evening. You open ate 5:30PM and close at 11:00 PM. You are expecting 225 guests.
- Your restaurant seats 125 guests.
- You have two Hosts, a Dining Room Manager, Head Waiter, and Wine Sommelier.
- Each Server is responsible for 15 customers.
- Each Busser reports to two Waiters.
- You have two Service Runners.
Create a floor plan for service:
- Create a schedule for seating times.
- Identify the personnel needed for the evening: Servers, Back Servers, Bussers, Food Runners, Hosts, Sommeliers, etc.
- Describe each person’s position and duties.
- Describe how you will ensure quality service.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"