UNIT 2: INTERNATIONAL TRANSACTIONS AND INSTITUTIONS
ESSAY QUESTIONS 2.1.
Instructions for Essay Questions 2.1:
· Your answers must have a title that looks like the one above. Write your country’s name and your team members’ names.
· Write the question number (e.g., Question 1), provide your answers, then delete all the instructions.
· For each question, break each answer into two or more paragraphs. Single-space answers.
· When explaining each of your answers, provide specifics related to your country (do not be generic)
· Each answer must show that you have read relevant concepts from the Study Guides.
· Data is found everywhere online. Provide references of your sources.
· I have provided a few links in D2L under Content. Click Useful Online Links.
· Pay attention to units (e.g., millions). Also, do not repeat $millions and % as they are in the labels.
First, key in your country’s data in Table 1. Then, in 6 to 8 sentences, discuss what the data tell you.
Table 1. United States’ trade
|Years||Exports||Imports||Balance of trade ($millions)|
|$millions||% Growth||$millions||% Growth|
First, key in your country’s data in Table 2. Then, in 6 to 8 sentences, discuss what the data tell you.
Table 2. United States’ trading partners (2019)
|Export trading partners||Import trading partners|
|All others||All others|