WRITE 300 – 350 WORDS
How do NAFTA and USMCA differ?
- Creates a level playing field for American workers, including improved rules of origin for automobiles, trucks, other products, and disciplines on currency manipulation.
- It Benefits American farmers, ranchers, and agribusinesses by modernizing and strengthening the food and agriculture trade in North America.
- New protections for U.S. intellectual property, and ensuring opportunities for trade in U.S. services.
- New chapters covering Digital Trade, Anti-Corruption, and Good Regulatory Practices
- Ensures that Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SME) benefit from the Agreement.