Introduction to Cross-Cultural Psychology Paper
Choose one of the case studies provided in the electronic readings for Week 1. See Attachment
Write a1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you analyze cross-cultural psychology. As a part of your analysis, do the following:
- Provide an overview of the case study.
- Use the case study to provide a definition and an example of cultural and cross-cultural psychology.
- Analyze the relationship between cultural and cross-cultural psychology.
- Discuss the methodology associated with cross-cultural research.
- Discuss how the case study helps you better understand how ethnicity, race, and worldviews are separate yet related concepts.
- Discuss how enculturation may play a role in the case study you have chosen.
Write a 1,050 word paper in which you examine the role of industrial/organizational psychology in selecting and training employees. In your examination, address the following:
- Choose at least two real-world examples of how organizations have used industrial/organizational psychology to select and train employees.
- Discuss methods to measure the level of success of each training program.
- Discuss any legal and/or ethical concerns that may arise in the implementation of each training program.
Include at least three references.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines. to f ltoa sd s foe lfjeo eio f