ISSC 451 APUS Investigations Of Cybercrime Device Fraud Case StudySeptember 17, 2020
What kind of communicator did you believe you were prior to taking the quiz?, homework helpSeptember 17, 2020
Due: Sunday, End of Module by 11:55 p.m. EST
Respond to the following questions in your own words. Your responses should include specific examples and should incorporate concepts and terms from Chapters 3 in your textbook.
- Is the goal of a business simply to maximize profits for its owners? Why or why not?
- Do some independent research. Find an article or editorial which identifies the stakeholder model and advances its thesis. Do you think the author makes a compelling case for this model?
- In a local or national newspaper, find an article about a topic related to business ethics. Read the article. Then, write 3–5 paragraphs that answer one of the following questions:
Explain what the article is about. Identify what you believe to be the goals and objectives of the business managers or owners described in the article. Do you find their objectives consistent with the stakeholder model described in your text? Do you think most managers consider stakeholders outside of their company? Why or why not?
Textbook: Desjardins, J. (2014). An Introduction to Business Ethics, 5th Edition. New York, NY: McGraw Hill Companies. ISBN-13: 978-0078038327
- APA format
- 3–4 pages in length (excluding cover page, abstract, and reference list)
- Use the APA template located in the Course Information folder to complete the assignment.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"