There are 3 homework you need to do, homework 1 is 1page , homework 2 is 0.5 page ,homework 3 is 1.5 page. Total is 3page .
Homework 1 answer these all question total is 1page , there are 3 ppt , you can look at it .
Below each Learning Objective you are to write your explanation, in your words. Your answers must be written in full college level sentences using proper structure, grammar, and no abbreviations. Your answers may not be quotes from the text or any other source. If so, you must cite them.
CH.1 General Introduction to Organization Development
1. Define and describe the practice and study of organization development (OD).
2. Describe the history and relevance of OD.
3. Distinguish OD and planned change from other forms of organizational change.
CH.2 The Nature of Planned Change
1. Describe and compare three major theories of planned change.
2. Introduce a general model of planned change that will be used to organize the material presented in the book.
3. Explain how planned change can be adopted to fit different contexts.
4. Critique the practice of planned change.
CH.3 The Organization Development Practitioner
1. Discuss the roles and characteristics of OD practitioners.
2. Describe the competencies required of effective OD practitioners.
3. Compare the internal versus external OD practitioner.
4. Understand the values and ethics guiding the practice of OD.
Homework 2 only 0.5 page is enough
Discuss the Relevance of Organizational Development
Homework 3 you need write 1.5 page,
Application Analysis 3.2 – Kindred Todd and the Ethics of OD – What ethical behavior or lack of ethical behavior do you find demonstrated or omitted here??
Application Analyses – Performance Criteria
Read each of these in your text as they are assigned and respond fully to the question shown. Each response must reflect the criteria and lessons in the text. Responses are not to be reflective of your personal view of the situation but, rather, criteria and lessons from the text applied accordingly. Use the terms from the text in your responses. In addition, show the number of the page from which you sourced your answer. Do not show ranges of pages. Just show the page number and not an APA citation. Failure to show the page number sourced to respond will earn zero points. Include a cover sheet for each submission.
Book from 3.2 , look the picture, there are 2 picture on it