Product Design and Customer ExpectationsSeptember 16, 2020
Accounting Essay on TaxationSeptember 16, 2020
Hey so I would like help making a strategic plan for Poppy Rose based in Brisbane, Australia (File Attached). Should be done with Powerpoint including 12 slides. I need help with the Marketing Mix strategies. I need it to be done ASAP because I was working with a tutor and he did totally something else and I need this to be done asap. Down below I have posted some more info to make things easier
1- Product strategies to create value( for existing or new products)
- The physical characteristics of the core product – features, attributes, and packaging
- The intangible product properties – the value created for the target customer.
- The augmented product – pre- and post-service support
2- Pricing strategies to create value:
- Product line pricing – from premium to midpoint to low, the trade-off between price and product quality perceptions.
- Penetration versus skimming pricing.
- Use of sales promotion techniques and/or loyalty programs .
3- Integrated marketing communications strategies to communicate value:
- Analysing the touchpoints each segment is likely to use, pre-purchase, during purchase, and post-purchase
- The IMC mix – traditional and digital tools used for each segment to create awareness and knowledge of the brand’s value, encourage trial or purchase, engage, retain, and build relationship
4- Distribution strategies to deliver value:
- Distribution channel length- the type and number of intermediaries used
- Distribution intensity- from exclusive to selective intensive distribution
- The distribution partner’s used and their roles for creating, communication and delivering value for the targeted segments in different stage of their decision making process
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"