Key Managerial roles and their impact on the organization:
COMBINE THE TWO ESSAYS INTO ONE.
Be sure to edit and revise where needed.
Discuss the 10 key executive activities/roles mentioned in Chapter 1 .
I have attach two documents discussing the Key Managerial roles and their impact on the organization that should be edited and combined to create one essay. The first 5 roles discussed should be Entrepreneur, Disturbance handler, Resource allocator, Negotiator and Monitor . All other roles should follow these.
Clearly Explain how these roles play out in real life situations and include examples to demonstrate your understanding of the various roles. Do you believe executives participate in all of these roles on a routine basis, or does it depend on other factors? What factors might influence the extent to which an executive does or does not engage in all 10 key roles?
- Length: 6 pages
- Bibliography: 6 or more sources (provided in the attached documents) of reference and at least 2 of those should be other than from the Internet
- Font: Times New Roman 12 Point
- Spacing: Double spaced
- Style: MLA
- Be sure to include a introduction and conclusion
!!! Additional sources to be used that my not be in the papers. !!!
Research web pages:
- Entrepreneur: Searching for new business opportunities and initiating new projects to create change.
- Disturbance handler: Taking corrective action during crises and other conflicts
- Resource allocator: Providing funding and other resources to units or people; includes making significant organizational decisions
- Negotiator: Engaging in negotiations with parties outside the organization as well as inside (for example, resource exchanges).
- Monitor: Seeking information to understand the organization and its environment; serving as the center of communication
UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
Mintzberg’s Management Roles
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"