1. Find a research topic of interest in healthcare that is research you feel is needed in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (Nursing profession in Saudi Arabia).
2. Conduct a literature review using at least four articles on that topic.
3. After the literature review formulate a problem statement that would represent a research area that you would like to find a solution to (turnover and shortage of nurses).
4. Once you have the problem that you want to solve write a hypothesis statement that you could test by gathering data and performing statistical tests (we will not be doing the actual analysis).
Your paper should meet the following structural requirements:
· The paper should be 4 pages in length, not including the cover page and reference page.
· Formatted according to APA.
· You should have an introduction and conclusion.
· Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of 6 scholarly, peer-reviewed articles.
You can you use the following articles:
1. Alghamdi, M. G., & Urden, L. D. (2016). Transforming the nursing profession in Saudi Arabia. Journal of nursing management, 24(1), E95-E100.
2. Lamadah, S. M., & Sayed, H. Y. (2014). Challenges facing nursing profession in Saudi Arabia. Journal of Biology, Agriculture and Healthcare, 4(7), 20-25.
3. Aboshaiqah, A. (2016). Strategies to address the nursing shortage in Saudi Arabia. International nursing review, 63(3), 499-506.
4. Aboshaiqah, A. E., Hamadi, H. Y., Salem, O. A., & Zakari, N. M. (2016). The work engagement of nurses in multiple hospital sectors in Saudi Arabia: a comparative study. Journal of nursing management, 24(4), 540-548.
Al-Ahmadi, H. (2014). Anticipated nurses’ turnover in public hospitals in Saudi Arabia. The international journal of human resource management, 25(3), 412-433.
Abumayyaleh, B., Khraisat, O., Hamaideh, S., Ahmed, A., & Thultheen, I. (2016). Moral distress and turnover intention among critical care nurses in Saudi Arabia. International Journal of Nursing and Health Science, 3(6), 59-64.
Al‐Yami, M., Galdas, P., & Watson, R. (2018). Leadership style and organisational commitment among nursing staff in Saudi Arabia. Journal of nursing management, 26(5), 531-539.
Falatah, R., & Salem, O. A. (2018). Nurse turnover in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia: An integrative review. Journal of nursing management.
Almalki, M. J., FitzGerald, G., & Clark, M. (2012). Quality of work life among primary health care nurses in the Jazan region, Saudi Arabia: a cross-sectional study. Human resources for health, 10(1), 30.