Stock Valuation and AnalysisSeptember 16, 2020
Article SummarySeptember 16, 2020
Week 8 Discussion 1
“Analyzing Policy” Based on the lecture, respond to the following:
- Evaluate how useful the conservative/liberal policy typology is to describe and analyze policy. Suggest at least one recommendation for improvement.
- Analyze the benefits and shortcomings of labeling an idea, organization, or person as a liberal or conservative, and apply these benefits or shortcomings to what you see happening today with an example.
Week 8 Discussion 2
“Public Policy” Please respond to the following:
- Using the e-Activity, the student will respond to the following:
- Suggest a policy that would fit each policy type in the Lowi Model. Then, describe your experience doing this exercise: Was it easy to fit policies within one type, or did you experience difficulty finding a single category into which a policy will fit? Why do we use these typologies at all?
- Using the Daily Journal of the United States and your suggested policy, discuss any proposed and/or final rules, and presidential documents of the policy.
Week 8 eActivity
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"