Please write a research paper that
1. Compare and contrast cat. 6 unshielded twisted pair (UTP), coaxial, and single mode fiber optic cabling types.
2. Describe two to three of the advantages and/or disadvantages associated with using each cable type for a business’s network infrastructure. Consider the (a) cost per foot or meter; (b) termination/installation cost; (c) bandwidth; (d) cable length/transmission distance; (e) end point devices (i.e., workstation, wireless access point, switch, router, server, SAN, etc.); (f) use – in-building horizontal or vertical; and (g) conversion or interface equipment.
Paper 4-5 pages,APA, citations,reference,
- Horizontal Cabling Costs: Fiber vs. Copper Calculations – All-fiber networks often provide both short- and long-term cost benefits.
- The Difference between Fiber Optic Cable, Twisted Pair and Coaxial Cable
- Eight Advantages of Choosing Fiber Over Copper Cable – Choosing fiber optic cable over copper cable is often advantageous.
- Comparative Study between Fiber Optic and Copper in Communication – Here is a performance comparison between fiber optics and cable wire in communication.
- Chapter 4 – Transmission Media – Transmission media is discussed in Chapter 4.