business managementSeptember 15, 2020
Rasmussen College Iceland Eyjafjnallajokull Volcano Recent Eruption PaperSeptember 15, 2020
This is an individual assignment. There will be three case assignments relating to the week’s readings to read and analyze. The format for case write-ups should be as follows:
- Case write-ups should be submitted on canvas and should be double-spaced using a common font such as Times New Roman or Arial 12 point font.
- At the top, left corner of the first page of the case, please include the following information:
- Case write-ups should include the following:
Section 1: Introduction – a summary of the case and what you will address in the write-up.
Section 2: Thorough answers to questions. Each answer should be discussed in its own paragraph(s).
Section 3: Conclusion – A synopsis of the case and any concluding remarks.
- The following criteria will be utilized in assigning grades to case write-ups:
- Response received/posted by the deadline
- The write-up reflects a clear understanding of the case
- The write-up reflects critical thinking and the application of appropriate concepts/ideas from the course
- The write-up reflects critical thinking and original ideas, not answers directly out of the textbook or another outside source
- The write-up has an appropriate length of at least several paragraphs.
- The write-up is well written, reflecting clarity of thought, as well as correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling
- The student appropriately cites (i.e., using APA guidelines) any outside sources, including the course text, that were used in formulating the case write-up
- You may find the Purdue Online Writing lab, https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/research_and_citation/apa_style/apa_style_introduction.html, (Links to an external site.) (Links to an external site.) (Links to an external site.)helpful in ensuring that your citations and references are APA compliant.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"