Choose a business-to-consumer (B2C) or business-to-business (B2B) company that uses target marketing.
- Briefly introduce the company you have chosen.
- Gather examples of the company’s activities and products that support its business model.
- Explain each of the bases for segmenting consumer markets and business markets.
- For the company you chose, describe which base is used (i.e., consumer market or business market), and describe how the selected segmenting options are achieved.
- Examine how these factors influence the marketing strategies of your chosen company.