Prepare your article as below:
1. Go to the IEEE website and download the WORD template for the format. https://www.ieee.org/publications_standards/publications/authors/author_templates.html
2. Another link for the template: https://www.ieee.org/publications_standards/publications/journmag/ieee_tj_template_17.pdf
3. Read and familiarize yourself with the instructions carefully.
4. Prepare a paper using the IEEE format and the example attached. Follow the template if there are any confusions. Also, refer to the link below to have ideas how to start (see section 6). (https://www.ieee.org/publications_standards/publications/authors/author_guide_interactive.pdf)
5. Complete the assignment (minimum 5 and maximum 8 pages) including all the sections below. The number of words will be counted thoroughly and you must keep the minimum number of words to avoid any penalties.
· Title (maximum 15 words)
· Abstract (200 – 250 words)
· Introduction (500 – 1000 words)
· Literature Review (500 – 1000 words)
· Main body (1000 – 1500 words)
· Conclusion (200 – 300 words)
· Future Works (150 – 300 words)
· References (minimum 10 references)
6. The article must be a ‘Review’ article including at least 5 references and not more than 25.
7. Strictly follow the IEEE reference format for in-body citations and the references section.
8. See the attached files for guidance on how to prepare a review paper. You can also find thorough instructions from IEEE and the Internet.
9. Contents must include:
· History and background of the topic
· What are the challenges and drawbacks, what solutions and workouts they found
· Possible options (solutions) and future research areas proposed
· Scopes of topic, progress of developments such as requirements, benchmarking, purposes & objectives, stakeholders, owners, roles and responsibilities where applicable.
· Include a minimum of two (2) figures to show the overall concept and summarized overview of the topic from the review of minimum 10 – 15 (but not limited to) papers.
· Include a couple of tables to summarize the result of findings
· How each organization approaches, initiates, develops procedures and ownerships, and what results they got, and how it affected their businesses.
· What you conclude in terms of the topic/solutions to implement in an organization. Consider other aspects to include for a good review paper.