BUS435 Developmental tasks necessary for long term successSeptember 16, 2020
Diverse Workforce: 5-7 PowerPoint, management homework helpSeptember 16, 2020
For this nation to be truly successful in the ongoing fight against crime, many argue that the exclusionary rule needs to be abolished. Others argue that the U.S. Supreme Court has already eroded the Fourth Amendment and the exclusionary rule significantly, and nothing more needs to be done. The task for your group is to recommend, as a group, a policy position on the subject of the exclusionary rule. Should the exclusionary rule be expanded, contracted, or should it remain in its current state?
- Make a post of 5–7 paragraphs discussing the exclusionary rule.
- What is the purpose of the exclusionary rule? Explain.
- Explain the fruit of the poisonous tree doctrine. Why is it considered important?
- Currently, do you feel the exclusionary rule limits law enforcement in their ability to fight crime? If so, do you believe the current limitations to be too much? Explain.
- With regard to the U.S. Constitution and civil liberties, what are the arguments for and against the exclusionary rule? Explain.
- Do you believe the exclusionary rule should be kept as it is, kept and modifies, or gotten rid of? Explain your position.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"