Annotated Bibliography PromptSeptember 14, 2020
BUS 319 – Acquiring a Contract with the NavySeptember 14, 2020
- Review the test findings from Week 8 based on testing the parking lot calculation application located athttp://adam.goucher.ca/parkcalc/
- Re-test the application if needed.
- Formally document any defects or failures you found in an incident report. Include at least 5 defects in your incident report. At minimum, include the following information within your report for each defect or failure.
- Defect summary
- Incident description (expected results, actual results, what you entered, date/time)
- Priority or severity
- Steps followed to create/recreate issue
- Include error descriptions/messages, if appropriate
- Provide screen prints as needed
- Calculate and report basic testing metrics to help provide a feel for the status of your testing efforts, health of the software being tested, and effectiveness of your testing efforts. At minimum, include:
- Total Defects (overall measure of software quality)
- Test case testing ratio (indication of testing status) è Test cases tested / total test cases
- Failure Rate è # failures per unit of time (usually # failures per hour)
- Defect Density (measure of software quality) è total # defects / # test cases completed
- Critical Bug Detection Rate (measures testing effectiveness; testing resources should be focused on finding the highest risk defects) è # high priority bugs / # total bugs * 100%
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"